- Statistical purposes related to the detection of the purchase behavior;
- Send advertising material about Products and offerings through the use of newsletters, sms, whatsapp, skype, mms and other social network.
- The origin of personal data
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
Have the right to:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
He has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is KOT.